Thursday, April 10, 2008

The push!

As always, there seem to be last-minute hurdles to getting CubeFreak on screen! We're currently working with a very patient post-production house on our final transfer, and we're focusing on getting the word out about the screening on the 26th. There's always so much to do... luckily we have a very talented and dedicated group of people helping out with all of this. My fingers are crossed! This has been such an amazing (and often aggravating) learning experience. Making a zero-budget film that requires money has not been an easy feat, and I've got a list about a mile long of things I would do differently now that I know what I know. I think the most recent thing I've learned is that sometimes it's ok to just be patient because good things start happening when you least expect them. 

2 comments:

tealprice said...

Is there any way others who just found out about this movie-- one year after its screening-- can still view it? Maybe post it on youtube, or a public site?

I would really appreciate it.

tealprice said...

I mean the entire movie, instead of clips.